- Talk about a substantial victory that you have experienced in your life. (Could be sports related, life related, business related, etc.)
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your life as a whole (faith, family, job, personal growth, etc.)?
- Think of a time in the last year that you clearly responded to a circumstance with a “victim” or “champion” mentality? Share that experience with your group.
Is there anything that you would do differently now that you understand the victory we have available to us in Jesus?
- Of the four key areas that were mentioned during the Sunday’s message, where do you need to experience more victory?
Victory over fear
Victory over sin
Victory in the midst of suffering
Victory over a life void of true meaning or purpose
- What was the most meaningful statement or scripture that you heard as a result of this study? What action steps could you take as a result of what you have learned?