- The disciples felt lost because God did not act in the way that they expected. Can you describe a time in your life when you felt lost and that God was not present? How did you respond?
- Feeling lost is a matter of perspective. God always knows where we are and has a purpose for every circumstance. Now that you can look back on those difficult times, can you see where God was working all along even though you couldn’t see or feel it in the moment?
- Jesus is more interested in what we believe than what we can see. What have your circumstances revealed regarding what you really believe about God?
- What was the most significant statement or scripture you heard? What steps can you take to apply what you have learned?
- Spend some time in prayer asking God to give you eyes to see him and a heart to believe him even when life becomes difficult.