- What was the most meaningful statement or scripture that you heard from this message?
- Who is the most courageous person you know? What makes them courageous?
- In what ways do you wish you could be more courageous? What do you think courage looks like for a follower of Jesus today?
- Sometimes being courageous means listening to your conscience instead of the crowd. Joseph of Arimathea showed great courage when he asked Pilate for permission to burry the body of Jesus.
Share with you group about a time where listening to God meant going against the grain of society. What did you do? What happened as a result of your courage?
- Pastor Jeff made the statement that some things need to be “buried.” Are their any broken relationships or difficult circumstances from your past that need to be put to rest?
What actions do you need to take to find freedom from these things?